Harrison is regularly engaged to advise in relation to the conduct of construction, engineering and infrastructure disputes; experienced in the conduct of superior court litigation throughout multiple jurisdictions and non-litigious resolution of construction disputes from minor claims to complex and large-scale delay, disruption, defect and variation disputes.
Harrison’s non-contentious experience includes the drafting and negotiation of Australian Standard Contracts and bespoke contracts for airports, mining projects, major events and housing developments.
Examples of Harrison's expertise include:
- assisting in the preparation of construction and procurement contracts for a $3billion bauxite mine development project in Australia;
- assisting in preparation of construction and procurement contracts for $100 million housing redevelopment;
- assisting in preparation of construction and procurement contracts for a number of airport redevelopments in Queensland Australia;
- advising on construction and procurement aspects associated with the delivery of the 2018 Gold Coast Commonwealth Games venue and event infrastructure services;
- advising a major development company in relation to its dispute with a Contractor and subcontractor for a $100 million housing project;
- advising various subcontractors in relation to their building licence being suspended in Queensland Australia.
Other activities and memberships
- member of the Queensland Law Society.