The FE Stay Active Challenge in aid of The Lighthouse Club
Earlier this year we launched our FE Charity Run, with an aim to bring together construction industry professionals to raise money for The Lighthouse Club Charity by completing a 5k or 10k run around Battersea Park. We received an overwhelming response from those wishing to take part, however in light of Covid-19 and government guidelines regarding large group events we have postponed the FE Charity Run until later in the year.
Whilst large group events are not currently possible, we are still as keen as ever to support and raise money for The Lighthouse Club – the only charity that provides financial and emotional support to the construction community and their families – and we plan to do this by asking you to join us for the FE Stay Active Challenge!
- Will take place on Thursday 30 April;
- Complete one or more of the following: 5k run; 5k walk; 50 sit ups; 50 keepie uppies; or an exercise of your choice… the more inventive the better!
Key things to remember:
- Make sure you follow government guidelines with regards to social distancing during your challenge;
- Post an update or take a photo of your challenge/s and upload to LinkedIn using the hashtag #FE_StayActive;
- Finally, and most importantly, make sure you donate to our Just Giving page by clicking here. All proceeds will go to The Lighthouse Club.