Webinars and podcasts
Fenwick Elliott team members are regularly asked by leading legal sector organisations to participate in webinars & podcasts to share their knowledge and expertise of construction and energy law and provide updates on a wide range of topical legal issues. Access to download the webinars below may require registration.
Our expert panel of speakers discuss what you need to know about key topics in Construction Law:
- BIM & The Legal Landscape 2016
- Brexit - disaster or opportunity for UK Construction Industry?
- The Tender Process - be aware of the pitfalls
Our expert panel of speakers discuss what you need to know about the judicial process and procedures including:
- The legal implications of BIM - where are we now?
- Reminder on the payment provisions of the Construction Act
- CDM Regulations 2015 – What's new?
Learn about recent legal changes and developments affecting the construction sector including:
- Making, defending and resolving claims: recent developments in the judicial process
- Managing the construction supply chain payment charter: a legal view
- BIM: where are we now? Where are we going?