Adam has worked at Fenwick Elliott for 10 years, starting in litigation support as a clerk, subsequently moving to a paralegal role and latterly as Disclosure Manager specialising in document production, disclosure and edisclosure. Adam has experience in this role in adjudication, arbitration and litigation across a wide variety of construction, engineering and energy matters.
In his role as Disclosure Manager, Adam manages external disclosure providers, works closely with fee earners in relation to the disclosure and document review requirements of any particular case, including in relation to the cost of those requirements and compliance with the relevant Court or arbitral rules, and undertakes and supervises data production. Adam is proficient in the functioning and use of multiple review platforms including Relativity, DISCO, Clearwell and Ringtail.
Adam has experience in many aspects of the document production, disclosure and edisclosure process including:
- Identifying and building relationships with appropriate edisclosure providers;
- Managing costs estimates and budgets provided by edisclosure providers;
- Assessing and advising on edisclosure tools to be used on any particular case, including in relation to Early Case Evaluation;
- Managing forensic data collections;
- Managing the processing and filtering of data and the review process;
- Managing the production of data; and
- Training both clients and internal reviewers on the use of review platforms.