Legal 500 rank Fenwick Elliott ‘Top Tier’
Fenwick Elliott is delighted to announce that we have once again been ranked as top tier firm in the category of ‘real estate – construction – contentious’ in The Legal 500 United Kingdom 2019.
We have also been recommended for work in the following practice areas:
- Dispute resolution - International arbitration
- Dispute resolution – Mediators
- Projects, energy and natural resources - Infrastructure (including PFI and PPP)
- Projects, energy and natural resources - Power (including electricity, nuclear and renewables)
- Public sector - Education: institutions
- Real estate - Construction - non-contentious
As an independent guide, The Legal 500 recommends firms and individuals based on merit, focusing on the strength of the team and the consistency of quality of the individuals within the team. In the latest UK edition they describe Fenwick Elliott as an “outstanding practice” and an “excellent specialist firm with real depth of expertise in the field, both in UK litigation and international arbitration”.
In addition to our firm rankings, a number of our lawyers have received individual recognition. Senior Partner, Simon Tolson once again features in the elite ‘Leading Lawyers’ list.
For further details of our rankings in The Legal 500 UK 2019, please click here.