Giuseppe is an Italian qualified solicitor with experience in international arbitration and litigation before the Italian courts.
Prior to relocating to London to pursue a Masters degree in Construction Law and Dispute Resolution at King’s College, Giuseppe worked at an international law firm in Milan where he advised and represented clients operating in the commercial, construction, energy and insurance sectors in several arbitration and court proceedings.
Examples of Guiseppe's expertise include:
- acting for an EPC contractor in an arbitration under the ICC rules in relation to claims worth $60 million arising out of the construction of a geothermal power plant in the Middle East;
- acting for an oil and gas company in an arbitration under the ICC rules in connection with the sale of a subsidiary operating in the LPG trade;
- acting for a Korean corporation for the recognition and enforcement in Italy of a judgment issued by a foreign court in connection to claims arising from the sale of solar panels and construction of a solar plant in Southern Italy;
- acting for an Italian joint venture in court proceedings to prevent the call on an on-demand bond in connection to a project for the construction of pharmaceutical facilities in Northern Europe;
- assisting in the negotiation and drafting of an agreement for expert determination to quantify claims arising from the sale of a logistical hub.
Other activities and memberships
- member of the Italian Bar;
- Giuseppe has contributed articles to the International Construction Law Review and Kluwer Arbitration Blog on selected topics regarding FIDIC contracts and dispute boards. He also engages as coach and arbitrator for the Willem C. Vis Moot international competition for commercial arbitration.