Webinars and podcasts
Fenwick Elliott team members are regularly asked by leading legal sector organisations to participate in webinars & podcasts to share their knowledge and expertise of construction and energy law and provide updates on a wide range of topical legal issues. Access to download the webinars below may require registration.
This webinar delivered by experts covers the following key topics:
- BIM and the legal landscape in 2017
- Brexit: One year on
- Adjudication law update
Our expert panel of speakers discuss what you need to know about key topics in Construction Law:
- BIM & The Legal Landscape 2016
- Brexit - disaster or opportunity for UK Construction Industry?
- The Tender Process - be aware of the pitfalls
Our expert panel of speakers discuss what you need to know about the judicial process and procedures including:
- The legal implications of BIM - where are we now?
- Reminder on the payment provisions of the Construction Act
- CDM Regulations 2015 – What's new?
Learn about recent legal changes and developments affecting the construction sector including:
- Making, defending and resolving claims: recent developments in the judicial process
- Managing the construction supply chain payment charter: a legal view
- BIM: where are we now? Where are we going?